SIMPLE STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR IPHONES BATTERY LIFE
Apple iphones are rated for 10 to 12 hours battery life while browsing the web or checking email, or chatting. But if you’ve updated the iOS 10, you may see a serious fall in your phones battery power. Instead of cursing and throwing your iPhone— here’s what you can do to fix the battery life.
RESET YOUR IPHONE
Rebooting or restarting, and the last resetting phone is the oldest option in troubleshooting and getting problems solved. Also it works now also. And sometimes only a good reset is all that is need to get the problem solve.
As iPhone 7 & 7 Plus requires different button combo to reset than previous iPhones so here is the way:
If your iPhone 7 is stop responding and can’t be even turn off by holding the power button, you may need to do this.
- Press and hold down On/Off button on the right side of phone.
- While you continue to hold the On/Off button, press and hold volume down button present at the left side of your iPhone.
- Hold up both the buttons and the screen turns off, and just keep holding them until your screen turns on back start stand displays the logo of apple.
iPhones Battery : Try using the Low Power Mode
If your phones battery life is normal but then too you want to get more out of it, you can use the Low Power Mode. As It turns off all processes and conserves as much power as it can.
- Open the Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Battery.
- Toggle on the Low Power Mode to turn on.
CHECK YOUR iPhones BATTERY USAGE
Apple phone runs app at the background and they consume our battery lot. So At that point, you may force quit a useless app and get your battery consumption back to the normal.
- Double click on the Home button to open up the fast app switcher.
- Swipe up all the useless app you want to quit.
- Touch on the app card and throw it up and turn off the screen