INSTALL iOS 10.3.2 : Are you the crazy fan of iphone And after knowing that the new ios 10.3.2 beta version is launched you can’t live without having it. Is something inside you itching to have the new ios version downloaded. Here we will tell you can get the latest version.
But before that make the backup of your phone.
Lets see How to make an archived backup of the iPhone or iPad
Before you begin to download, make sure you have back up your iPhone or iPad. While the beta version process is fairly straight forward, the time when you make any important change to your device you can get the risk of problems. And with your personal informative data, it’s always — better to be safe than feeling sorry.
So lets start
Plug your iPhone or iPad into your Mac or your pc.
- Launch the iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone/ iPad icon in the menu bar when it comes to the screen.
- Make sure the backup is set to This Computer which you are using. (And also enable the Encrypted backup)
- Click on the Back Up Now. (Now Click on the Encrypt Backup and add your password — if you want the security.)
- Back up your Apps, if it asks.
- Press Command button,to open the Preferences.
- Now Click on the Devices
- After that-click on your Backup and choose the Archive.
NOW YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CREATED THE BACKUP OF YOUR DEVICE
How to install the iOS 10.3.2 public beta to your iphone
To install the iOS 10.3.2 beta to your iphone, you’ll need to visit the Software Update on your iPhone or iPad you are installing on.
- Launch the Settings from your Home screen, and tap on General, and then click on the Software Update.
- Once the update begins, tap on the Download and Install.
- Enter your Password you have set.
- Tap on the button Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Then again Tap on the Agree button again to confirm.
After finishing Your iPhone or iPad will reboot to install the iOS 10.3.2. There will also be a couple of progress bars going across the screen. You just Sit tight, and let everything finish to have the pleasure of new iphone.